Know how to transfer quota 3 without paying easily
Most Indonesians are definitely familiar with Provider 3 (TRI), it turns out that there is a way to replace quota 3 for even those of you who need an emergency. The need for an internet quota to find information, or browse and chat on social media , is really very important.
Naturally, using the internet is very important for everyone now. This is due to its increasing use and is widely needed in daily life. Therefore, many providers are competing to offer various internet package promos to the public.
Procedures and its requirements for transfer of Quota 3
You need to know that each provider always provides quota transfer services. However, not all providers offer an easy and immediate way . Don’t worry, in this article we will discuss several ways to easily transfer quotas.
One of the providers that will be discussed in this article is 3 (Tri). Therefore, for those of you who wish to replace quota with TRAI card, there are undoubtedly some terms and conditions that need to be considered. Here are a few conditions that need to be considered before H Endak decides how to shift quota 3.
It will be good for you if it is still necessary to meet the existing requirements before transferring the quota, whether it is between providers or others. Where these requirements include:
- The sender’s number must be in the active period.
- In the meantime, the recipient’s number is allowed under the condition of grace period. However, make sure your number does not pass the exemption period as it may be forfeited . If the recipient’s number is forfeited, the quota transfer is declared unsuccessful.
- In addition, the sender’s minimum outstanding IDR for transfer of credit should be 5 thousand. Therefore, you must make sure that the nominal money in the card for transfer reaches RP 5 thousand.
As far as many of the above conditions are concerned, it is really important to pay attention to it, although it does not seem so complicated and complicated. For those of you who use TRAI cards, you can transfer this 3 quota either to fellow users or even to other operators.
Busakah Transfer quota to other operators 3?
As a common man, do you know how to transfer Quota 3 to fellow users or other operators? Can I transfer Quota 3 to another operator? In fact, there are many ways to transfer internet quotas to both others and other operators.
Please note for yourself provider 3 for users that there is an Internet data package delivery service that can be easily accessed. Although it is not as easy as other providers, this provider is always trying to develop their level of service.
In addition, there are many differences between provider 3 and others where it carries services in the form of quota fees that are cheaper than other providers. Not only are the cost of data packages cheaper, but the cost of SMS and telephones between each other and other operators is also very cheap.
In fact, you not only get this benefit but also unlimited access to social media . Where if your internet data package has run out, but you can still access social media applications like WhatsApp, Line, etc .
Although 3 (Tri) does not have as good service as other providers and provides quota payment services between each other and other operators, you can still enjoy other services. Therefore, you do not have to worry if you want to transfer data packages between each other or between other operators.
How to transfer quota 3 between each other
Although this method is not so simple and like other cards , there is AmpL in sending data packages, it can still be successful successful. Here are some of the steps to send data package 3, which include :
- Transfer quota between 3 via dial up
Here are a few steps to send internet data packages to Fellow 3 cards, including:
- Dial *323# and then click ON OK or call the dial up menu.
- Next , you can enter the nominal credit you want to transfer as well as the destination number you want to send.
- Please wait for a while for a notification or incoming notification to proceed with the confirmation.
- If credit delivery is declared successful, the recipient can immediately register a data package.
- Quota transfer via BimaTri app
The way to transfer Quota 3 is not only through dial up or USSD, but also by using the BimaTri application. Where insurance application TRAI is a special service for users to help them serve their customers in carrying out transactions.
In fact, there are many types of transactions that can be done easily, including sending internet data to fellow TRAI users. You can use the insurer in an application to send credit between each other or to other operators .
Where the first thing to do is to install the Insurancetroi application on your smartphone. Next, you need to create an account using number 3 to register further. If you have successfully created an account, a pop-up notification will appear regarding the menu options.
Or you can also follow some of the steps below to send your TRAI quota with the BimaTri application, namely:
- Login to the first application using the TRAI number that you have prepared to send the quota.
- If you have successfully logged in, please search the 3 Product Menu.
- In addition, the way to transfer quota 3 with The InsuranceTroi application is to find out the choice of the package to be transferred on the 3 product menu.
- Then, select the menu to purchase products for other users.
- Teacher, please enter the number that you want to transfer quota , then press ‘Buy’ button.
How to transfer quota 3 to other operators
In addition to sending internet data packages to each other, can an attempt be made to send it to other operators as well? The answer is that now, there is no data package transfer feature service for other operators from Provider 3. However, you do not have to worry, usually 3 will continue to update the service .
Currently, 3 is still developing and favouring its services in terms of ease of surfing the Internet with cheaper and affordable quota costs. Normally in transfer service, TRAI itself still applies the system between each other and not to other operators.
Therefore, you have not been able to send the data package iternet 3 to NomoR Indosat, Telcomcell, XL, Axis etc. It is expected that TRAI can immediately incorporate this service feature to make it easier to send data packages to all operators in Indonesia.
As it is known, the use of PULSA for telephone and SMS is actually very much necessary. Although not often, there are still many people who depend on sms and credit phone features . Therefore, it is good if TRAI improves its services even in terms of features.
Some of the ways to transfer quota 3 that have been described above are expected to be a reference as well as a sign for those of you who are still confused.